Friday, September 4, 2009

Two Things Quick

Trying To Listen

in brief
they made me eat it

relief
belly ache depleted

sometimes the sky turns purple
and spanish dreams turn into burning eyes
polluted utopia

where else are tamales eaten
o all over
you're not alone

that's what it means I guess
to be mulitlingual

Even though I only speak one language



When Two Lack Clothes

electronically speaking
basket of words
little did we know
the runaraound desnuda

that's right ancient
proclamation toilet
seat occult wires
lead prophecy fulfillment

seething the world
cobblepot curb aesthetics
inundation yelling
with terrible pronunciation

nobody knows what
i said in foreign tongue
not because they can't
understand i 'm just
not clear enough

open mouth yellow
teeth glue not strong
play eternal games
with skull for fodder

visiting tombs and steppes
never calculating for wind
ghosts stand no chance
of impeding my faithless space

down deep catacombs of
theory and hope
won't meet reason or history
never quite marks me like it should

that is unfortunate
I won't ever learn
and two people lacking clothes
leaves me cold and you something better

No comments:

Post a Comment