Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Homophobia

despite my low key tone and the gas light that flooded this beverage outpost out in the middle of nowhere, he approached me with a pen in ear and a moustache like Dali. this isn't in my bag of tricks exactly when he started talking about being cool like lando calrissian, but I listen to anyone who speaks like he knows what he's talking about, even when it's rubbish and I don't agree how can you tell someone who's so right he's wrong if I in fact am wrong? oh no not one of these people the bartender said underneath his breath but I heard, and retorted what kind of people, he said you know them, so I slapped two dollar bills on the bar and slipped out of the joint flying towards who knows where with this you know who, them. now I'm not one for star wars I just seen the films but I don't like to judge a man and holding down a conversation has never proven too difficult for me, so we parked the car on a dock and sat on the roof talking all sorts of things. when he asked for a match I grew excited and asked what are we burning but grew just a tad disheartened when the answer was brown. this isn't something I indulge in too much but I said what the hell and mixed in a little of my stuff and well, the night was almost complete. that is until talk drifted far and I had to stop him mid speech and tell him that I love all but I'm not in love with all and the bells would have to ring loud for me to do what I figure he wants me to do and as of now they're only slightly tolling, but that's mostly because there's a church down the road though I’d be lying if I said he wasn’t handsome. he apologized and I said it’s nothing to be sorry for and we spoke a little more but called it a night when he yawned, so I dropped him off he said interesting evening and I agreed, he thanked me for the medicine and I said anytime, shake of the hands and I don't think I've ever seen him again, unless he unconsciously stepped through a dream of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment