Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ruminations of Be

I am

and was and is and I

I am not

and was not is not and I

am and am not and not am not knot

I was was not is am not was

today you are you are your other I

yesterday sees you and my was are not displaced

a distaste yesterday my own you and other I will not be

what I see you are not a was is I not having every thing

self center slit and shift reflections of being inside me

of being me thru you and you never was not my own

question reflection wanting

body sex a possession ours not ever being

but always seen being not

in all this glass and light being more than just division

was is are this light and glass not more but is as was when

projected reflection leaves less than fragments are not was

I you being and might not

No comments:

Post a Comment